The reduced space in our acoustic enclosures combined with Infrared (NDIR) broadband gas sensors, designed especially for refrigeration leak detection in small concentration ranges, enables the early detection of the smallest refrigerant losses, which often occur at the connections of the refrigerant lines.
If the concentration of refrigerants in the box increases, an alarm is sent either by email or SMS. This avoids major refrigerant losses and the expensive refilling of refrigerants.
In addition, acoustic sensors enable the continuous recording of sound levels inside and outside the box. This is used on the one hand to provide evidence in the event of noise complaints or to identify abnormalities in the behavior of the installed systems.
Gas sensors to detect Micro Refrigerant Gas Leaks Refrigerant such as R410A, R407A, R404a, R134, R125 and many others, used in A/C and Cooling Systems are combustible and harmful to our environment.
According to the new EU F-Gas Directive, Refrigerant Systems must not only fulfil stringent periodical leakage control the must be also equipped with a leak detection system for HHC refrigerants.
Our refrigeration sensors are able to detect leaks really early and with small concentration this is the only way to protect environment from accidental release of coolants and refrigeration or other gas.
Our sensor makes a continuous measurement of refrigeration in the air of the atmospheric reduced environment of our enclosures to prevent systems from running dry, minimising system downtime and subsequent costs. With a measurement rang of 1000 ppm or 2000 ppm our sensor detect even minute refrigerant quantities and alerts system owner already by small quantities losses.
According to the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change), indirect emissions currently account for 67% of greenhouse gas emissions due to commercial refrigeration, while the remaining 33% is attributable to refrigerant leaks.
In 2018, worldwide commercial refrigeration power consumption totalled 517 billion kWh, equal to around 2.5% of global consumption, with estimated emissions of approximately 390 million tonnes of CO2 annually. Refrigerant leaks relating to the currently used gas blends total about 200 million tonnes of CO2-equivalent.
What our sensors measure more:
Air pressure drop
Significant sign of dirt on evaporators or problem with the exhaust or fans.
Humidity and temperature
Enabling equipment owners to run systems in the most efficient way under different environmental conditions.
(Lower Energy consumption).
Vibration and changes of Equipment sound
Indication of different equipment problems, notifications to prevent damage of components causing in the end downtime of the entire system
Recording of the sound data of the system inside and outside of the enclosure. In case of noise complaints by authorities or neighbours. Long-term recording of noise profiles can be used to bring the evidence that systems operate according in the sound Limits of local Governments.
Battery charging stations for electromobility are spreading rapidly and are often placed in the immediate vicinity of residential buildings.
The low-frequency noise from the transformers can cause noise pollution for the residents.
A significant reduction in noise emissions can be achieved with acoustic enclosures for battery charging stations, which reduce the noise level by up to 25 dB (A) over the frequency spectrum from 65 to 8,000 Hz.
We have now transferred our experience in the construction of acoustic hoods for HVAC systems (air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation systems and heat pumps) to the construction of acoustic hoods for battery charging stations.
In the picture a noise enclosure for a fast charger for electric buses completley made in Aluminium with inside lade 50 mm sound insulation.
Enclosure Dimension: 5'000 x 2'600 x 2'850 mm (L x D x H).
The technical equipment of pools such as filter systems, circulation pumps, heat pumps can lead to noise complaints in the immediate vicinity of the neighborhood.
Acoustic enclosures for pool equipment are available in every size and color, made entirely of aluminum with powder coating in the desired color. They ensure that the technical systems of pools run whisper quite.
Access to the systems is guaranteed through service doors around the systems.
Our unique Environmental Enclosure systems provide a complete package solution for larger HVAC equipment, where noise and visual constraints are an issue on your project.